The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork. A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions.
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members.
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict.
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in.
- Creates a competitive advantage.
- Is more fun to be on!
From Talented Individuals to Extraordinary Teams
What does Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® do?
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors™ model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
To gain this advantage, teams must:
The Program Includes:
- Flexible Facilitation: Choose the One-Day Facilitation or Three-Day Facilitation Program
- Individual Profiles, Participant Handouts, Take-Away Cards and Activities
- Online Resources and Research Report
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success in teams. The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.
Over 2.5 million copies sold!
What do you do when your patients are happy…but your hospital staff isn’t? A healthcare leader at one of “America’s 50 Best Hospitals”* turns to The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® to transform a diverse department into a healthy team….
How do you unite three global groups into one cohesive team and set them up for success? Finding a sustainable solution to that question ranked at the top of Darci Kleindl’s task list…
Discover how one virtual leadership team took a proactive approach to engage their team members and team culture in their online workplace. For the Enterprise IT senior leadership team at AmerisourceBergen, a global healthcare solutions leader, working in a virtual environment put a strain on individual working relationships….